New Media and Technology
The Firm advises start-up and established companies regarding a range of New Media issues. We provide business, IP, securities and litigation services for companies and individuals who work with content and technology, including:
- Producers of apps, video games and other interactive entertainment platforms
- Interactive entertainment developers and publishers
- Social media websites
- Content owners, developers, and distributors
- Investors with an interest in New Media and entertainment
- Individuals and companies who work with film, television, music, publishing, and the arts website development and web hosting
- Telecommunications internet advertising, linking and co-branding
- Privacy, data security and information security policies and counseling
- Website terms and conditions
- Technology device manufacturing
- Open source
- Interactive entertainment
Our attorneys are especially attuned to structuring and negotiating transactions for our New Media clients. We seek to help our clients achieve the best business deals while protecting our clients’ intellectual property rights and avoiding violations of others’ rights. Our understanding of digital media, e-commerce, information technology and sustainable development and renewable energy helps us understand the business markets and effectively advise our clients.
We bring our sensitivity to efficiently and effectively structuring commercial transactions in a rapidly changing marketplace which enable clients to meet the demands of a fast-evolving, global environment. Our New Media lawyers are capable deal-makers who have an aptitude for, and keen interest in, the technologies that help our clients thrive. They are especially skilled at providing business oriented and creative solutions.